Non-Friable (Bonded) Asbestos Removal
Beasy Pty Ltd is a WorkCover Friable Asbestos Removal Licence (ASA) holder and we are confidently committed to the safe & efficient removal of any type of asbestos and hazardous materials.
We are industry leaders in the treatment and the safe removal of non-friable (bonded) asbestos materials. Our proven track record demonstrates our ability to remove friable and bonded asbestos materials from all types of fully operational industrial and commercial sites as well as residential properties across Sydney metropolitan, suburban, and regional locations.
Non-friable or bonded asbestos removal does not require full encapsulation as opposed to friable asbestos removal. A NATA approved occupational hygienist will conduct air monitoring throughout the asbestos removal process to ensure that airborne dust particles are kept to a minimum. Once the removal process has finished, a hygienist inspection report and clearance certificate should be obtained to ensure that the area is safe to reoccupy.
With our team of competent, specialized, and experienced asbestos removal personnel, we always ensure that the job is done correctly and complying to relevant codes of practices and legislations.
Some exemplar past projects where we have conducted non-friable (bonded) asbestos removal:
- South West Rail Link – John Holland – Prior to demolition of houses, we conducted asbestos removal works to the homes which included the removal of bonded asbestos sheeting to walls, ceilings, eaves etc.
- 27 Third Avenue, Condell Park – Modifex – Bonded asbestos removal to external walls and eaves in a residential home.
- Clyde Train Maintenance Facility – John Holland – Beasy performed thorough bonded asbestos sparrow picking / chook picking works alongside soil remediation works.
- ANSTO Building 34A – Cockram – Asbestos removal and demolition works to a redundant research building.
- 11 Fort Street, Petersham – CBC Facilities – Bonded removal asbestos works to the associated ceilings, eaves, and roof.