Strip out is the demolition of internal components within a structure or building such as bathrooms, kitchens, office and commercial spaces, and others. These include wall linings, internal partition walls, built-ins, floor coverings, ceilings, tiles, internal glazings, pipework etc.
We hold an Unrestricted Demolition License, and as such are very capable in executing detailed partial strip outs and/or complete ‘back to base’ strip out of a building. In some cases when asbestos contaminated materials are discovered within walls and under floors, Beasy also holds a Friable Asbestos Removal License (ASA) to safely remove and dispose of hazardous materials such as asbestos.
Some exemplar past projects where we have conducted strip out works:
- Commonwealth Bank Australia, 120 Pitt Street, Sydney – Incoll – Strip out works within the Australian Heritage Listed building. Bank and Commsec were operational when Beasy conducted the works.
- Blacktown Workers Club – Paynter Dixon – Complete back to base strip out of the gaming centre and structural demolition works such as slab penetrations and concrete stairway demolition.
- Sussex Street (Price Waterhouse Coopers) Darling Park T2 – 3-level back to base strip out works, slab penetrations, demolition of mechanical ducting and other associated works.
- Channel 9 Studios – Renascent – Back to base strip out including demolition of partition walls, linings, glazings, masonry walls etc.
- Reserve Bank of Australia (Martin Place) – Hooker Cockram – multi-staged 3-storey strip out.