Established in the early 2000's, Beasy has grown to become one of the most recognised, diverse, and established industry leaders in preparing your site for development. We are a multi-disciplinary contractor specialising in early works site preparation and remediation. Beasy can take care of all of your early work project requirements including but not limited to:
- Council and Private Certifier approvals including the composition of required plans such as:
- Arrangement of Complying Development Certificates
- Traffic Management Plans
- Hoarding Plans
- Asbestos Removal Control Plans
- Demolition Plans
- Waste Management Plans
- Protection Works including
- Hoarding Installations (A & B Class Hoardings)
- installation of scaffolding
- coordinating the installation of "Tiger Tails"
- tree protection
- Hazardous materials investigation, sampling & removal. Hazardous materials including but not limited to
- asbestos (friable & non-friable),
- synthetic mineral fibre (SMF),
- polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB's),
- hydrocarbons etc.
- Storm and fire damage make safe works
- Tree removal
- Structural investigative works
- Awning removal
- Building decanting and removal of partitions and other non-structural fabrics
- Factory decommissioning
- Silo removal
- Façade removal
- Warehouse removal
- Slab removal
- Building alterations
- Building partial or complete demolition
- Roof removal and replacement
- Remediation of Soil
- Civil infrastructure installation, including stormwater installations
- bitumen installation
- salvage works
Beasy recognise that innovation in management style and on-site methodology are key factors for success within a highly competitive industry.
Beasy have an enviable reputation for completing projects within programme and budget without compromise to quality and safety.
Please view our company profile here - download.