Location25 Nyrang Street, Lidcombe NSW
ClientSt. Gobain Abrasives
We were engaged by St. Gobain Abrasives to conduct demolition and asbestos removal works at their redundant factory facility.
Works involved in the project were the demolition of:
- 32m long intermediate oven and associated conveyor systems
- 70m main oven including the refractory bricks on the suspended slab and associated asbestos removal works
- friable asbestos lagged ovens, boilers and pipework
- numerous coolrooms
- various machines and equipment such as coaters, dust collectors, air compressors, grinders, hoppers, storage tanks etc.
- associated duct work from ovens and flues
- burners including associated pipeworks
- removal of high level chimney stacks and ducting