Location83 - 85 Percival Road, Smithfield
ClientJohn Lyng Group
Beasy were engaged by John Lyng Group to conduct emergency fire damaged make safe works and demolition of a burnt down factory.
Beasy scope of works included the following:
- Supply and installation of scaffolding
- Mark safe of fire damaged asbestos contaminated debris through use of bonding agent spray
- Demolish and remove the fire damaged metal debris
- Demolition of partially upright fire damaged structures
- Partial demolition of upright section of Block walls
- Make Safe Removal of existing fire damaged debris
- Removal of asbestos materials to be conducted with Friable Asbestos PPE as per Code of Practice “How to safely remove asbestos”
- Separation of materials
- Disposal of waste materials at an EPA approved waste facilities.